Amendment & Claim Refund

If you have missed to include any income or expense on your previously filed tax return we can assist you in preparing an amended tax return.
Filing an amendment is making a correction to your tax return. We can take a look at your previously filed taxes to ensure everything was done correctly.
Generally there is a 3 years (2017, 2016, 2015) statute of limitation in order to claim a refund. Once the 3 year statute of limitation has passed you may still amend your tax return, however you will not receive any additional refund.
But you can correct your tax returns for your Green Card process With Out Any Query Form IRS

For more information Please Call us at 508-644-8666 or Email us to